เครื่องวัดความแข็ง รุ่น HM-6560
HM-6560 Leeb Hardness Tester
- Die cavity of molds
- Inspection of bearing and other mass produced parts on a production line
- Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment
- Inspection of installed machinery, permanent parts of assembled systems and heavy work pieces.
- Testing surface of a small hollow space
- Material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials
- Rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for large-scale work piece
- Palm size for narrow space.
- Test at any angle, even upside down.
- Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HV, HB, HS, HL.
- Large memory could store 50 groups including single measured value, impact direction, material and hardness scale etc.
- User recalibration function allowed.
- Can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable.
- Manual or automatic shut down.
- Low battery indication.
- Display: 12.5mm LCD with back light
- Accuracy: Display error ±0.8% at LD=900
- Measuring range: 200-900L
- Conversion: HL-HRC-HRB-HB-HV-HSD
- Materials: 9 different common materials With RS232C interface
- Memory: 50 data can be stored and re-readable
- Impact device: D Will handle the majority of hardness testing applications.
- Weight: 75g
- Power supply: 4×1.5V AAA size battery
- Dimension: 130×62×30mm
- Weight: 162g (not including batteries)
- Working temperature:- 10℃～+50℃
- Storage temperature:- 30℃～+60℃